MAED’s Top 10 of 2018
I can’t believe it’s officially been six months since I’ve launched MAED. As 2018 comes to an end, I thought it would be fun to take a look at what you guys found most interesting on the site. I’ve genuinely had a great time sharing my thoughts and experiences with you all. Exploring new topics and producing content in a much different way than I ever have in the past (i.e., scripted television or on Instagram) has been so much more fulfilling than I could have imagined.
Here’s a recap of what you all loved most on MAED.
Top 10 Read Posts
- Get Your Roll On! — Jade rollers are everywhere these days! It feels like they’ve become the beauty industry’s trendiest tool overnight, promising tighter, brighter and healthier skin. The irony is that there’s nothing actually new about them. Jade rolling has been around forever… forever, ever! Find out what’s the actual benefit, how to properly roll and why this is an everyday part of my skincare routine.
- Why I Started Drinking Liquid Chlorophyll — Most of us know chlorophyll as what gives plants their beautiful green color. It plays an essential role in photosynthesis, allowing sunlight to convert into energy. What may come as a surprise, however, is how beneficial chlorophyll is in supporting your optimal health.
- This $10 Beauty Item Is A Game Changer — While there’s real value in investing in luxury skincare products, there are also some inexpensive gems out there. My number one inexpensive beauty pick is a $10 face sponge you can easily purchase on Amazon. I’ve been obsessed with this sponge for years and I’m pretty sure if you try one out, you’ll immediately be hooked too.
- 5 Ingredients to a Lasting Relationship… Do You Have Them? — It’s easy to convince yourself that someone else’s relationship is #couplegoals, but the truth of the matter is that there is no perfect couple or perfect marriage. Nothing is ever as smooth as it looks on social media. While I don’t believe any relationship is perfect, I do believe that there are five essential ingredients to sustain a relationship through the inevitable ups and downs of life. Here are my 5 ingredients to a lasting relationship…
- Energy-Boosting Green Chlorophyll Smoothie — It can be hard to get all of your necessary nutrients in, but this green smoothie makes it very easy. It’s packed with all kinds of vitamins and minerals thanks to a powerhouse mix of veggies plus several additional benefits due to the incorporation of chlorophyll.
- Our Romantic-Rustic Vineyard Fall Wedding — A recap of the day I married my very best friend, the love of my life and my eternal soul mate.
- A Journey Through Non-Toxic Lipstick, Part One — Red lipstick is the little black dress of makeup and it’s no secret that I obsess over a great red lip. A total attitude adjuster and one of my secrets to looking pulled together and awake, I don’t ever leave home without it. Here are my four fave non-toxic red lipsticks ever!
- Mama, Why Do You Wear Makeup? — Our little girls are listening and watching everything we do and those small — what could be considered insignificant — moments are really great opportunities to lay the foundation for positive body image, self-love and self-acceptance.
- The Clean Program and Why I Keep Coming Back — Seven years ago I was introduced to cardiologist and functional medicine practitioner, Dr. Alejandro Junger, and his 21-day cleanse, the Clean Program. My life, the way I looked at food and my understanding of digestion and gut health changed forever. It was through this cleanse I first realized that there was an actual direct correlation between what I put in my body and how I felt overall.
- 10-Minute Dairy-Free Pancakes — Every busy mom is looking for quick breakfast ideas their kids will eat and actually enjoy. This pancake recipe is perfect for those hectic mornings when there just isn’t any time.
Top 10 Shopped Items
Below you can find the items that were the most shopped in 2018 via MAED. Some of these items are a part of my everyday life, so I have to say… you guys made great choices!
Be sure to use the scroll feature to see all top ten items!