5 Must-Read Posts To Kickstart The New Year
Happy New Year’s Eve! It’s the last day of the year, which means if you haven’t already, it’s time to set your game plan for the new year ahead. 2019 is sure to bring us many new blessings and possibilities, and Team MAED wants to be sure you’re set to receive everything in its full abundance.
So, we’ve compiled five must-read posts that we know are sure to help you get 2019 off to a strong start.
- 8 Simple Hacks To Finding More Happiness In 2019 — Is happiness a goal for 2019? Here are eight foolproof strategies to incorporate that will encourage more happiness in your life this new year.
- Creating a Happy Work Environment — The fact is, whether work is a need or a want, or in many cases both, we spend the majority of our week working. In 2019, why not invest some time and energy into figuring out ways to increase our happiness while there.
- 7 Tips For Better Sleep — Do you ever dread the sound of your alarm in the morning, wishing for just another hour? Creating intentional habits for your own sleep can help you maximize on those hours sleeping. Here are seven ways to set yourself up for a good night’s sleep.
- 3 Significant Ways To Start The New Year Fresh — The opportunity to start the New Year fresh is probably on your mind. New Year’s resolutions usually have to do with fad diets, hitting the gym several days a weeks or spending less and saving more. While all great adjustments to make, be honest how long have you ever kept one of these resolutions going? Here are three significant ways to start the new year fresh that you can easily practice throughout 2019.
- 6 Simple Steps to Fill Your Heart With Gratitude — Gratitude is something we need to cultivate more of in our everyday lives. Here are six simple ways we can evoke and hold onto the warm, fuzzy feeling of giving thanks.
Let us know which article you found most helpful and don’t forget to share these posts with your loved ones and closest friends. “Sometimes a person just needs a little inspiration or a different thought to get them propelled in the right direction.” — Tondeleya Allen
Have a fun and safe New Year’s Eve!