How Supplements Benefit Your Skin
External influences, such as pollution and sun exposure, along with lifestyle choices, such as daily diet, exercise routine, alcohol intake, sleep habits, medications, and more, are all factors that can influence the health of your skin.
Proper diet and targeted nutritional supplementation can make a big difference between having healthy, resilient skin. A high-quality diet, rich in antioxidants, flavonoids, and essential fatty acids is always optimal for your skin’s health. However, because most adults are not eating the correct servings of fruits and vegetables daily and not getting the correct balance of essential fatty acids, so targeted supplementation is recommended.
Thorne Skin Health Bundle
Thorne’s Skin Health Bundle contains three nutritional supplements that help maintain skin, hair, and nails health and resilience. I take these supplements daily because I know they cover all my bases for getting the vitamins and minerals my body needs for great skin.
If these these specific supplements are not already a part of your daily routine, now is the time to start taking them! Purchase these supplements today and take them during our skincare challenge.
Together, these supplements will help you achieve beautiful skin from the inside!
- Thorne’s Omega Plus contains an optimal amount of omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids from cold water fish.
- Essential fatty acids promote optimal skin hydration.*
- Essential fatty acids can provide protection from damaging effects of the sun.*
- Biotin, also known as vitamin B7, has earned the nickname as the beauty vitamin.
- Thorne’s Biotin supports the health and resilience of the skin and hair, and particularly the nails.
- Because hair loss, scaly skin, and brittle nails are symptoms associated with a biotin deficiency, it is important to obtain the recommended daily amount of biotin through diet or supplementation to support healthy skin, hair, and nails.*
Vitamin C with Flavonoids
- Thorne’s Vitamin C with Flavonoids contains the immuno-supportive, antioxidant benefits of 500 mg of vitamin C, plus 75 mg of bioflavonoids derived from oranges that optimize vitamin C’s beneficial effects by replicating the way it’s found in nature – in the presence of bioflavonoids.*
- Vitamin C is essential for having a healthy level of collagen. Collagen helps maintain firmness, suppleness, and the constant production of new skin cells.*
- Vitamin C also supports healthy tissue and cartilage formation, providing benefits for wound healing and injury repair.*
- Vitamin C and citrus bioflavonoids provide antioxidant activity that protects the skin from free radical damage.*